Thursday, July 15, 2010

Very Strange Dream

The dream started at a beautiful mansion with gorgeous multicolored bougainvillea growing all over the house. My family and I were there on some sort of mission sneaking around looking for something although I never actually found out what the purpose was. Sam (my previous step-brother) and I went together searching. He was not good at being stealthy at all so we were quickly discovered by the guards. The mansion was swarming with guards!!! The first guard we encountered was a very strong man, but we were able to run right past him. Unfortunately, he noticed us and sounded an alarm (which all of the guards did when we passed them). The next guard I remember passing was a very large lady. I attempted to throw her over he balcony down a flight of stairs, but she was to heavy to budge. For some reason she decided to help me out and climbed onto to the balcony but I still couldn't budge her. She finally just jumped off the edge and for some reason we had to watch her fall to the bottom which unfortunately I can still vividly remember :( . Sam and I continued to run down the limitless hallways past several guards, but we finally came to a dead end. A guard caught up with us finally . Sam was bale to hide in some sort of room. I was basically left out in the open, hiding behind a corner with nowhere to go. The guard saw me and pointed his machine gun at my chest. I screamed, "Please don't shoot me!" but before I could finish the sentence he had already pulled the trigger. The bullets sank into my chest, four of them. They were warm and painless to my surprise. At this point I was already dead, but I didn't realize it since I was still very conscious. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Death. The text read "I'll be waiting for you outside, and I'll explain what happens next." I responded, "I am NOT coming outside. I don't want to die!!"

Suddenly, I was transported to a tub with several other people in it (two girls and one boy). We were all clothed and I didn't notice if we were sitting in water or not. It was a very strange situation. They were telling me I was dead and explaining I had to move on soon.

Next, I was transported to a classroom. I was telling everyone bye, and looking for someone in particular. I checked my facebook and someone wrote on my wall saying "Everything will be alright."

The final place I was transported was what appeared to be a very small house. Some of my coworkers were there, and many more random people were walking around. I asked everyone where my ex was because my time was quickly running out and no one could find him. I realized I wasn't to be able to find him and tell him bye, so I began crying uncontrollably. I went up to my friend Barbara, and asked her if she'd seen him, and of course she hadn't. I then went up to my friend Greg and hugged him, still crying uncontrollably. He told me I was out of time and that I had to leave. I hugged him very tightly, and, as I let go, I woke up still crying.


I really don't understand the significance of this dream, or even if it had any at all. It was just incredibly upsetting. Usually my dreams have some sort message or warning about something that will happen in the near future, so I really hope this was just a really bad nightmare without consequence!

No comments:

Post a Comment